Why a mentor?
Let’s face it sometimes we’re looking for…More? Better? Different?
I remember when I made up my mind to take on the challenge of being a Toastmaster Champion.
The first thing I did was find someone who had more experience than I did, and asked them how to go about it.
The results were just that…Toastmaster Champion.
It works! Coaching really works!
The challenge is sometimes we don’t see the picture because we are in the frame.
We need a different perspective.
That’s where the “RIGHT” coach can help.
A Coach can:
- See something amazing in you that you don’t currently see
- Identify what’s holding you back and causing you to get unwanted results
- Grow into the results you want.
The life coach/client relationship should be a creative partnership which seeks to:
- Guide and encourage client self-discovery
- Identify, clarify and create a vision for what the client wants
- Encourage the client to set worthwhile goals that align with his or her purpose and vision
- Nurture and evoke strategies and a plan of action that will move the client closer to his or her goals
- Foster client accountability to increase productivity
- Every aspect of the coaching or mentoring process should be focused on one thing: the client’s growth.
Please reach out for a NO FEE – NO OBLIGATION discovery call to see if coaching is for you.
Stand up and Stand out!